2013 Furnace Price Guide
Order Now: How Much Did your Contractor Pay?
When you need a new furnace, you don't have much time and you don't have much information. Dragging your feet just makes the problem worse. Act now to get the information you need to negotiate a fair price.
Will you be able to negotiate a fair price if you are not sure how much your furnace actually costs?
mandores.com's 2013 Furnace Price Guide provides you with a thorough and authoritative look at how much your next furnace should cost.
This report examines the retail prices of more than 1200 furnaces, and in addition to summary statistics lists the brand, model number, input BTUH, efficiency, and price for each model.
Not sure whether to buy a low-efficiency furnace or a high-efficiency furnace? The Furnace Price Guide provides simple instructions for calculating the payback period for the extra cost of purchasing a high efficiency furnace instead of a low efficiency furnace. In addition, the report discusses your options for purchasing from an online retailer as well as hiring a heating contractor to purchase the equipment for you.
You will be able to download the 2013 Furnace Price Guide immediately after completing your credit card transaction. Furthermore, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
- Includes prices from 25 brands, including Amana, Bryant, Carrier, Goodman, Lennox, Payne, Rheem, Tempstar, Trane, York and more.
- Includes natural gas and oil furnaces.
- Explains how heating contractors set the price of a furnace installation.
- Provides simple instructions to calculate the payback period for both high efficiency and low efficiency furnaces.
- Discusses the pros and cons of purchasing directly from an online retailer vs purchasing from a full-service contractor.
- Includes tips and strategies for how to negotiate with heating contractors.
- Available for immediate download.