Alpha American: Yukon Eagle
Yukon Eagle manufactures and distributes multi fuel and wood/coal furnaces. The Alpha American Company is also known as Yukon Eagle. Both names are used in company literature. The company is headquartered in Palisade, Minnesota.
Alpha American Company: Yukon Eagle was created in January 1970 by David Tjosvold, who currently serves as company president. He was invited to be on the first UL Industry Advisory Board for wood burning appliances for his innovative work in creating UL Listed furnaces.
In 1977, Yukon introduced the first UL Listed wood/coal warm air furnace. Yukon Eagle was the first company to create UL Listed wood/coal, wood/oil, wood/gas, and wood/electric warm air furnaces.
Yukon furnaces are all UL and cUL listed (approved). The company's line of furnaces includes:
- Yukon Husky: an oil/wood/coal or gas/wood/coal furnace for homes up to 3,000 square feet
- Yukon Polar: an oil/wood/coal or gas/wood/coal furnace that can heat over 3,000 square feet
- Yukon Electric: an electric/wood/coal furnace that can heat a home up to 3,000 square feet
- Klondike: a stand alone furnace that burns coal or wood and can heat up to 3,000 square feet
- Big Jack: an add-on wood/coal furnace that can be added onto an existing gas or oil furnace to heat up to 1500 square feet
- Super Jack: a wood/coal add-on furnace that will heat over 1,500 square feet
10 Industrial Blvd.
Palisade, MN 56469
Alpha American Company offers a 30-year limited warranty. For the first year after purchase, or within 18 months of manufacture date, whichever comes sooner, Alpha American Company will replace casting or heat exchangers as a result of faulty manufacturing. After this period of time, in the event of a problem, the company offers a pro-rated retail price percentage to the product's owner.